Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Goodbyes from Mackenzie


This summer has been one amazing experience! It was a privilege to work with everyone here in Allentown and get to gain so much first hand experience with mentoring children of all ages. At the beginning of this experience, I was a little nervous. I questioned whether or not I would "fit in" the community of Allentown. It has been three amazing months of hard work and some stressful day but I'm very sad to be leaving :/


The Brashear Association is a great place to work and my colleagues are some great people who I am lucky enough to call my friends. ALEC taught me so much about patience, consideration, and thinking out side of the box. The kids here in this neighborhood have a lot to offer and I hope their generation has a chance to make big changes to our society. It will be sad to leave ALEC but my time here will never be forgotten. Thank you everyone for having me .



- Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...