Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Introduction: Hi.

Hi! Hello! G'morning! G'afternoon! G'evening! Good everything! How are you? I'm well. My name is Malik Fidel. I'm a college student. I've been a college student for almost a decade, having taken classes in everything associated with theater, literature, art, film, and music. I like to read, write, and sing, though I don't sing too well. I love music. I'm hardly ever seen without my earphones, headphones, or speakers. I like my music clear, loud, and close. It's more intimate. I'm in concert when my earphones are in, front and center, I can't be bothered. I like to act. I like to read plays and scripts and watch movies, and reimagine all the parts I don't like. I like scary movies and sad movies, funny movies, dramatic movies, and movies made independently. I like clothes and sneakers and dressing other people- my little brother mostly, though not so much anymore, he's a big kid now. I love food! Home cooked meals are the best. I don't like to cook though; not enough patiences. I love cartoons and teen dramas(guilty!) and reality tv, but not anything that airs on television today. My favorite cartoon is "Hey Arnold". It's the best! "Adventure Time" is a close second. I'm studying to be a social worker, but I really want to be a writer. I want to write novels and plays and essays and movies and be a famous author and screenwriter. I like big cities, cardigans, Fall weather and I am super excited to be working with the kids of Brashear. My Americorps KEYS term hasn't been too eventful these past few months, but I'm betting, hoping, all that is about to change.

See you guys soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...