Thursday, May 18, 2017

Student of the Week 5-15-17


Favorite radio station: None
Favorite type of music: hip hop
Favorite Music Artist/Singer:  None
Favorite Song: "I wish I was like Drake"
If you were to write a song, what would it be about? sans
Would your song be fast or slow? fast
Would your song be happy or sad? in the middle
What would the title of your song be? I don't know

--


My name is: Keliyah
I am: 11 years old
My favorite color is: yellow 
I was born on: July 6, 2005
I live in: the Allentown area
My favorite number is: 7
My favorite animal is: zebra or giraffe
My favorite food is: greens, ribs & potato salad
I like to: eat & play minecraft
When I grow up I want to be a: lawyer (prosecutor) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...