Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Student of the Week 2-6-2017

Introducing our students of the week... Erin and Jeffrey!  We appreciate everything they bring to our program!




My name is: Erin
I am: 8 years old
My favorite color is: blue
I was born on: April 19th
I live in: Allentown
My favorite number is: 1,000
My favorite animal is: lion
My favorite food is: wings
I like: science 
When I grow up I want to be: a boss


--


My name is: Jeffrey
I am: 10 years old
My favorite color is: green
I was born : 2006
I live in: Pittsburgh
My favorite number is: 1
My favorite animal is: a dog
My favorite food is: pizza
I like to: be creative, draw, and complete school work
When I grow up I want to be: a soldier who works in technology!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...