Thursday, February 23, 2017

Student of the Week 2-21-2017

We hope everyone had a long and relaxing weekend!  Presenting our student of the week: Ethan from Ms. Alyce's classroom, and Nevaeh, from Ms. Anna's classroom!




My name is: Ethan
I am: 8 years old
My favorite color is: Red  
I was born in: May! 
I live in: Allentown
My favorite number is: The square root of 10!
My favorite animal is: A cat   
My favorite food is: pizza
I like to: Play
When I grow up I want to be: A hero!


--



My name is: Nevaeh
I am: 11 years old
My favorite color is: Pink!! 
I was born in: January
I live in: Pittsburgh
My favorite number is: 21 
My favorite animal is: Puma
My favorite food is: Pizza
I like to: Dance
When I grow up I want to be: A teacher





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...