Thursday, February 16, 2017

Student of the Week 2-13-2017

Introducing our students of the week... David and Azare!  We appreciate everything they bring to our program!



My name is: David
I am: 8 Years Old
My favorite color is: Blue!
I was born on: 2008
I live in: Allentown!
My favorite number is: 12 
My favorite animal is: A Lion
My favorite food is: Burgers
I like to: Read books! 
When I grow up I want to be: an Author and Soccer Player  

--



My name is: Azare
I am: 11 Years Old
My favorite color is: Red
I was born on: 2005
I live in: Pittsburgh!
My favorite number is: I'm unsure! 
My favorite animal is: All!
My favorite food is: Chicken!
I like: Drawing in my notebook.
When I grow up I want to be: Me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...