Friday, June 21, 2013

First Week of Allentown Academy Summer Camp!

After a full month away from our kiddos after Allentown Academy ended for the school year, I was so excited to be spending time with them again. This past Monday was our first day of Allentown Academy Summer Camp and it turned out to be one of the most fun weeks I had all year. We spent our week doing different art, science and culture lessons, as well as gardening, making smoothies, playing catch, eating fresh strawberries and playing in the park simply enjoying this beautiful summer weather. I had the pleasure of spending time with some of the same kids I've been working with all year as well as getting to meet a lively bunch of newcomers. We have another three weeks of summer camp and I think I can speak for all of the Brashear Education staff when I say we can't wait to see what the rest of the summer brings! Enjoy your first day of Summer with some of these cute pictures from our first week of camp:






-Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...