Monday, July 2, 2018

Hello!

Hello! My name is Jazmine! I work at Brashear Association for the summer in the Learn & Earn program. I have been working here for two years. I am looking forward to working with the kids at Brashear through Tech and Outdoor camp. I am also looking forward to see what new things the kids will learn through the summer!
I go to Propel Andrew Street High school. I love cooking, art, writing, singing, theater, sewing, music, graphic design, learning about different cultures, learning foreign language, making costumes, helping others, playing games, watching anime, horror movies, mixed martial arts, shopping, travelling, parties, going to conventions,  and spending time with friends and family.
My favorite holidays are Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving and the Fourth of July!
My favorite seasons are Spring and Fall.
My favorite months are April, June, July, October, November, and December.
My favorite quote is "Dreams can become reality."
A few of my many favorite songs are Let Me Out, Andromeda, Clint Eastwood, She's My Collar, On Melancholy Hill, Feel Good Inc, and Saturnz Barz  by Gorillaz.
My favorite book is IT by Stephen King.
My favorite movie is Split.

This is me!




And another picture of me at Tekko! (The one in the yellow jacket is me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...