Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Student of the Week 1-30-17

Proudly presenting our students of the week!  Camya, from the 2nd/3rd grade class, and Kiyanah, from the 4th/5th grade class!



My name is: Camya
I am: 8 years old
My favorite color is: purple 
I was born on: July 8th
I live in: Pitt
My favorite number is: 8 
My favorite animal is: a tiger and cheetah
My favorite food is: strawberries
I like to: do my homework and play with my toys because they are fun!
When I grow up I want to be: a preschool teacher because my mom is and it looks very fun

--



My name is: Kiyanah 
I am: 11 years old
My favorite color is: black and blue 
I was born on: December 14th
I live in: Allentown 
My favorite number is: 1,000 
My favorite animal is: baby monkey
My favorite food is: grapes
I like to: dance
When I grow up I want to be: a dancer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...