Thursday, September 15, 2016

Let Me Introduce Myself: Anna




Major:  Psychology.

A snack I could eat every day: Any type of cereal.

Favorite city/town: Sedona, Arizona...for now.

How would you describe Pittsburgh: A beautiful, transformative city with a heart of gold.

If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would it be and why:  An alpaca.  They are fluffy and can be walked on a leash!

Describe yourself in one word: Passionate.

Favorite book:  "How to Win Friends and Influence People", by Dale Carnegie.

I enjoy:  Embracing the great outdoors, traveling, volunteering, exploring, cooking, and playing Nintendo!

Who has been the biggest influence in your life:  My younger sister, Kim.  She has always pushed me to be my best self.

Favorite quote:  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has"- Margaret Mead.

How would you like to be remembered:  A nice human.






I will be primarily mentoring and tutoring kids this year at the Allentown Learning and Engagement Center, as well as participating in other programs throughout The Brashear Association.  I am excited for this opportunity and to be part of the growing community in Allentown and surrounding Hilltop neighborhoods.  I hope you will follow our journey to discover and learn with us this year!














No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...