Thursday, September 10, 2015

Let Me Introduce Myself: Sarah

Incoming AmeriCorps member here!



Name: Sarah Long

Age: 22

From:  Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

School: University of Pittsburgh

Major: Psychology and Sociology

Enjoys: Nature, people, animals, exploring

If you could describe yourself in one word, what would it be: easy-going

If you were shipwrecked on a desert island what 3 books would you want to bring:
-Alice in Wonderland
-Slaughterhouse Five
-Empty book to write/doodle in

If you could have any pet in the world what would it be and why: Irish wolfhound because they are giant dogs, but also very cute

Cats or dogs: I love them both!

Vanilla or chocolate ice cream:  Strawberry!

Who has been the biggest influence on your life: All of my friends and family have left very significant influence in my life and who I am.

How would you like to be remembered: For the relationships I have built and for doing as much as I could to help those who needed it. 


Can't wait to meet you all!!!

 -Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...