Thursday, September 5, 2019

Janesha Ware AmeriCorps Teacher

Hey, My name is Ja'Nesha Ware I'm a new Americorps teacher at ALEC, I've always wanted to be involved in early childhood development and community outreach. When I was in elementray I was in a program where we would host events for the community like movie nights, pizza nights, talent shows, and fashions shows. We also tutored our fellow classmates during free periods and taught the younger youth about fire safety. I've been at AmeriCorps for a year now but I was always familiar with the ins and outs of the program because I was a youth at Braddock Youth Project, one of the sites AmeriCorps works with. Once I aged out of the program I had no doubts I'd be joining to become an AmeriCorps teacher. Over these past few years, I've realized my love for teaching and mentoring. I really think this year at Alec will help me further my goals of becoming a teacher and I'm excited to show what I can bring to The Brashears Kids!

3 comments:

  1. All the articles here are informative. It is beneficial to the newcomers. Thanks for posting such a
    nice post.
    Image Masking Service

    ReplyDelete
  2. managerial economics assignment writing service is a great way to get help with completing complex assignments. It benefits those with limited time to work on their projects due to work and other commitments. Working with a professional writing service can be beneficial as it allows customized help tailored to individual needs. The writing service can assist in exploring and structuring the assignment, helping with data analysis, formulating conclusions, and providing guidance in the writing process. Projects are often time-sensitive, so that the writing service can provide quick and efficient service. Overall, a managerial economics assignment writing service can be an invaluable resource for those looking to complete their assignments to a high standard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ja'Nesha is a new AmeriCorps teacher at ALEC. She is a great teacher. She is my favorite teacher. Now its time to avail Kabou taxi cab services in Southfield Mi for more information.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...