Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Student of the Week 1-23-17

Presenting our sensational students of the week, Liam (3rd grade) and Zechariah (4th grade)!  Our students truly enjoy being in the blog spotlight...







My name is: Liam
I am: 8 years old
My favorite color is: blue 
I was born on: February 12th
I live in: Brighton Heights
My favorite number is: 1,000
My favorite animal is: cat
My favorite food is: pizza
I like to: play games!
When I grow up I want to be: a vet!

--




My name is: Zechariah (Zay Zay)
I am: 9 years old
My favorite color is: red & blue
I was born on: February 4th
I live in: Pittsburgh
My favorite number is: 10,000
My favorite animal is: cheetah
My favorite food is: pizza
I like to: play football
When I grow up I want to be: artist or football player!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...