Thursday, January 19, 2017

Student of the Week 01/16/2017

It's week three of student appreciation!  Introducing Raymair, from the 2nd & 3rd grade classroom, and Edwin, from the 4th & 5th grade classroom...


My name is: Raymair
I am: 8 Years Old
My favorite color is: Blue 
I was born on: March 2008
I live in: Pittsburgh
My favorite number is: 1,000 
My favorite animal is: Cat
My favorite food is: Pizza
I like to: Play
When I grow up I want to be: in the military

---



My name is: Edwin
I am: 12 years old
My favorite color is: red 
I was born in:  2004
I live in: Allentown
My favorite number is: 71
My favorite animal is: turtle
My favorite food is: pizza
I like to: play games
When I grow up I want to be a: bread winner!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...