Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Student of the Week: 01/09/2017

It's week number two of our Student of the Week appreciation! This week, we are proud to introduce... 




My name is: Damari
I am: 9 years old
My favorite color is: Red 
I was born on: December 10, 2007
I live in: Allentown
My favorite number is: 100
My favorite animal is: Lion
My favorite food is: Pizza
I like to: Play board games
When I grow up I want to be a: Football Player  

---



My name is: Keliyah
I am: 11 years old
My favorite color is: yellow 
I was born on: July 6, 2005
I live in: the Allentown area
My favorite number is: 7
My favorite animal is: zebra or giraffe
My favorite food is: greens, ribs & potato salad
I like to: eat & play minecraft
When I grow up I want to be a: lawyer (prosecutor) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...