Friday, July 1, 2016

Let Me Introduce Myself: Megan

Hi! I'm Brashear's new KEYS Service Corps member, and I'll be here all summer long! There's stuff about me listed below!



Name: Megan


Age: 24


From: Butler, Pennsylvania

School: University of Pittsburgh

Major: English literature and communications, with certificates in children's literature and gender studies.


Enjoys: Knitting, eating, fluffy animals, corny TV shows, poking things, reading in parks, deleting emails, etc.


If you could describe yourself in one word, what would it be? Delightful.


In one sentence, how would you describe Pittsburgh?
It's a cute lil city where the roads make about as much sense as a bowl of spaghetti.


If you were shipwrecked on a desert island, what three books would you want with you?
1.) Weetzie Bat
2.) The Oxford English Dictionary
3.) Borderlands/La Frontera


If you could be any animal in the world, what would it be and why?
A river otter. They’re fun and adorable and they hold hands with their friends while they sleep. Also, they float on their backs and use their tummies as tables when they eat. I really, really wish I could do that.


Cats or Dogs?
Um, both. Obviously.


Vanilla or chocolate ice cream?
I refuse to choose.


Who has been the biggest influence on your life?
My family, for sure. My parents and my sister are all amazing people, and my best friends are all related to me in some way, shape, or form. I've always had a great support system, and I'm incredibly grateful for that.

How would you like to be remembered?
As someone who helped wherever she could, even when it wasn't particularly easy or convenient.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...