Thursday, September 17, 2015

Let Me Introduce Myself: Shannon

Read below to learn a little more about me!



Name: Shannon Moore

Age:21

From: Pittsgrove, New Jersey

School: Duquesne University

Major: Early Education

Enjoys: Riding horses, reading, cooking, spending time with friends.

If you could describe yourself in one word what would it be: Dependable

If you were shipwrecked on a desert island what 3 things would you want to bring:
1) Sunscreen!!!
2) Water
3) A good book

If you could have any pet in the world what would it be and why: Koala because they look so cuddly!

Cats or dogs: Both!

Vanilla or chocolate ice cream:  Chocolate!
Who has been the biggest influence on your life: My parents because they have supported me in everything I do.
How would you like to be remembered: As a good friend and honest person.


I can't wait to meet everyone!

-Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...