Monday, June 1, 2015

Let Me Introduce Myself: Jen

Let me say hello! I'm the new summer intern for the Brashear Association. Read on to see what I'm all about!


Name: Jen Kerr

Age: 21

From: Pittsburgh, PA

School: Grove City College 

Major: Psychology with a minor in Social Work and Family Studies

Enjoys: Baking, napping in the sun, reading, hanging out with friends, crocheting, binge watching netflix and drinking coffee

If you could describe yourself in one word, what would it be: Passionate

In one sentence how would you describe Pittsburgh: Pittsburgh is my home and it’s this unique, hodgepodge city that is full of amazing views, hidden gems and interesting people everywhere you go

If you were shipwrecked on a desert island what 3 books would you bring: 
1)Harry Potter
2)Chronicles of Narnia
3)Dante’s Inferno

If you could have any pet in the world what would it be and why: A teacup pig because I think they are so stinking cute and I would love to be able to dress one up in little rain boots and take it with me everywhere I go.

Cats or dogs: 100% dogs

Vanilla or chocolate ice cream: Vanilla with sprinkles. Lots and lots of sprinkles.


Who has been the biggest influence in your life: It is difficult for me to pick just one person, I would have to say collectively my friends.  I have been so blessed to have the friends I’ve had over the years.  Each one has influenced and impacted my life in such unique ways, all coming at just the right moment in time.  They taught me compassion and patience, showed me strength and love, and overall taught me how to be a better person.  I wouldn’t be the person I am today without them in my life.

How would you like to be remembered: I love helping people.  It is my passion in life and I want to be remembered as someone who gave it their all trying to make a difference. 
I'm excited to see what the summer holds and for the opportunity to share them with you!



- Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...