Monday, November 25, 2013

Student Spotlight: Terron

We are starting a new feature here on the blog to highlight the awesome students we have the privilege of hanging out with.  We feel that they have a lot to offer, whether it is their witty remarks, which usually result in laughter, or their observations from a perspective that we, as adults, do not always take time to think about. 



Meet Terron, he is a 4th grader in our after school program. He seems to be a magnet to mischief and tricks, and he has an infectious smile that will brighten anyone's day. Here are a few questions that I asked Terron and his responses.

BK:  What's the last thing you did that was cool?
T:  I jumped off a roof!

BK:  What do you want to be when you grow up?
T:  A professional NFL player.

BK:  Where will you be in 50 years?
T:  I wanna be rich, making electronics stuff.

BK:  What brings you the most happiness?
T:  My family, my dog, and an A on my report card.

BK:  What do you think would make the world a better place?
T:  No killings, No Fighting.


Thanks Terron!

-Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...